Matthew graduated from Whippany Park High School in 1978. He went on to earn a BS Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in finance from Montclair State College in 1982 and became a Certified Public Accountant in 1993.
Prior to joining Buckno Lisicky & Company in 2006, Matthew worked as a controller and accounting manager in the skilled nursing care industry for fourteen years and a partner in a local public accounting firm for nine years.
Matthew’s area of specialization is in small business accounting, corporate taxation and non-profit organizations. He also has experience in financial management functions such as budgeting, projections, planning and cash-flow management, as well as special analytical projects.
Residing in Moore Township, Matthew enjoys basketball and soccer, as well as history and music. He also spends much of his free time volunteering as treasurer of organizations such Boy Scout Troop 74 and Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer – Boy Scout Troop 74
- Audit Committee Member – Minsi Trails Council
- Treasurer – Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley
Areas of Expertise – by Industry
- Architecture and Engineering Professional Practices
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Real Estate Management Firms
- Light Manufacturing and Industrial Suppliers