HCLV couldn’t provide the community with impactful programming without the dedication and support of our VOLUNTEERS!
HCLV strives to provide programming and to improve the quality of life for individuals and families in our community.
Interested in helping?
We have opportunities for everyone – individuals, families, community organizations and corporate groups.
Food Pantry: HCLV runs a community Food Pantry that offers culturally appropriate and healthy and nutritious food options. Volunteer opportunities at HCLV’s Food Pantry include: food pick-up, loading and unloading of food, sorting food donations, distributing food donation to participants, and more!
* Please note that some volunteer opportunities require lifting boxes of 25 pounds.
- Every Friday (10:30 am to 1:30 pm)
- First Tuesday of every month (9:00 am to 11:00 am)
- Second Thursday of every month (1:00 pm to 3:30 pm)
- Third Saturday of every month (8:30 am to 11:30 am)
- Fourth Wednesday of every month (3:00 pm to 5:30 pm)
If interested in volunteering with the food pantry please select the day below:
To sign up for volunteering on Fridays, click HERE.
To sign up for volunteering on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays, click HERE.
Here at HCLV we offer a variety of programming for seniors and our participants. If you are interested in volunteering with our Bailio Huertas Senior Center or Community Engagement Program please contact us!
Questions? Contact us at (610) 868-7800 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org