Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley (HCLV) Food Pantry provides emergency food services to individuals residing in 18015 and 18020 zip codes. Clients receive a three-day supply of food including fresh fruits and vegetables. The program provides a client choice model, case management services and referrals to HCLV programs and community partners.
Proof of residence is required. The following documents are acceptable:
- Recent Utility Bill (Gas Bill, Water Bill, Trash Bill, Cable Bill, Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Lease Agreement
- Social Security Income Letter
- Department of Human Services documents
Hours of Operation:
- First Tuesday of the month: (morning – by appointment only) – 9:00am – 11:30am
- Second Thursday of the month: (afternoon) – 1:00pm – 3:30pm
- Third Saturday of the month: (morning/weekend) – 8:30am – 11:00am
- Fourth Wednesday of the month: (evening – by appointment only) – 3:00pm – 5:30pm
Location of Services:
520 East 4th Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
For more information about the Food Pantry or to volunteer, please contact Food Pantry Coordinator at (610) 868-7800.